Please carefully read DB Printing’s trading terms and conditions below.
1) It is the customers responsibility to provide full details including trimming size for their orders. If
trimming size is not provided, DB printing reserve the right apply our trimming and measurement as final
and invoice shall be calculated on our decision as we see fit
2) DB Printing is not responsible for the accuracy or legality of any information on these jobs.
3) DB Printing accepts no responsibility for colour variation. Electronic copies supplied by the client are not
used for colour reference or matching
4) Turn around time is 2 to 7 working days (for regular job only) after receiving all your final job details.
Please make a note or give us a call if you have a particular time frame for the product and we will attempt to meet it.
5) DB Printing will not be held liable for any jobs that are delayed, damages or losses occurred during the delivery.
Any estimate of delivery date for your order is made from the information available to us at the time.
Circumstances beyond our control may change this date.
6) DB Printing accepts no responsibility for the files that are not print-ready.
Please make sure your artwork is PRESS READY, that means:
1) All fonts in the artwork must be converted to curves or outlined
2) Use one spot colour setting for the single colour job. Or make C=0, M=0, Y=0, for CMYK setting.
3) All lines in the artwork must not be less than 0.25pt
4) All transparency effects must be flattened.
5) All Layers must be flattened in one layer.
6) The space for book binding (From perforation to the edge of binding side) must be over 15mm
7) The margin between printed text to trim border must be over 5mm for each side.
8) The minimum numbering space for 4 digit: Height 8mm, Width 20mm (Extra 5mm for each additional digit)
9) A4 size = 210mm X 297mm; A5 size = 148mm X 210mm; DL=99mm X 210mm (Binding space included)
10) The solid area should not be bgigger than 50 cm2